I've started saying affirmations and mantras to myself every day. There are things in this world that I want, and telling myself I deserve those things is where I'm starting. I know affirmations seem a bit like hokum, but they can change how you feel. Positive affirmations are widely accepted in psychology theory. They aren't magic. Saying out loud that you want a million dollars won't suddenly grant you a million dollars. However, rewiring your thinking so you know your body is good, you deserve a happy life, and you're worthy of love does work with practice.
I'm working on financial goals and self love goals. What are you working on? Here are 10 affirmations that will hopefully help you reach your goals. Remember, affirmations are great, but you can't rely on them solely. These are one small part of your self care. Practice what you preach, and keep learning!
While these mantras are worthy of their own blog post, I want to pair them alongside photos of Babe J. She's a go getter, a goal setter, and a fighter. Right now, she's pursuing her dreams out in L.A., and if that's not enough of a reason to feature her on a mantra blog post, I don't know what is.
3 Affirmations for Financial Goals
1. Money flows to me with ease and grace.
2. I am grateful for the money I have and eager for the abundance that is to come.
3. I have a positive relationship to money and know how to spend it wisely.
3 Affirmations for Self Love
1. I am enough and I matter now in the body I have.
2. Positive thinking creates positive things in my life.
3. My body does not have to be perfect to be great.
4 Affirmations for Relationships
1. I am loved more than I ever thought possible.
2. The universe will bring a partner to me.
3. I love who I am, and so does my partner/future partner.
4. I am happy to give and receive love every day.
Add these affirmations into your daily routine and get that positive thinking started!