How are you doing today? How are you feeling about your body? If you're having a rough go at things, that's ok. We all have bad body image days, but getting out of that funk can be tricky. Sometimes you need a reminder that your body is worthy of love and respect. I hope these 10 body love quotes remind you that you are awesome and the size, shape or ability of your body doesn't impact your worthiness.
1. "I wish I had a better metabolism. But someone else probably wishes they could walk into a room and make friends with everyone like I can. You always want what someone else has." – Kelly Clarkson
2. Your worth is not defined by the size of your waist.
3. There is no weight limit on beauty.
4. You were not born to just pay bills & lose weight.
5. You are meant for something so much greater than spending all your days consumed by what you consume.
6. “You have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” — Louise Hay
7. “You are not a mistake. You are not a problem to be solved. But you won’t discover this until you are willing to stop banging your head against the wall of shaming and caging and fearing yourself.” — Geneen Roth
8. "My weight? It is what it is. You could get hit by a bus tomorrow. It's about being content. And sometimes other priorities win." — Melissa McCarthy
9. “To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now.” — Alan Cohen
10. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
Maybe one of those quotes hit home with you. Write it on your mirror or set it as a reminder on your phone. If none of these felt inspirational to you, I've got a consolation prize. Check out my session with Babe A. If quotes don't work for you, maybe a boudoir session will! Let's chat about setting up your session.